IHSCA Library Mission
Monday - Friday from 8:00am – 3:15pm
The library will be locked from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Our mission is to provide knowledge, information, and equal access to our users through dynamic materials with diverse perspectives in an educational, communal, and collaborative atmosphere. The IHSCA library strives to provide students with adequate resources for college along with outstanding supplemental materials for class curricula.
Materials, programming, and instruction will prepare students for educational and professional achievement by:
- Teaching them how to become effective information users.
- Teaching them how to apply information literacy in the healthcare sector.
- Teaching them how to apply technological skills in their educational and professional objectives
- Encouraging students to reach their academic potential and health sciences career
- Igniting a sense of discovery, creativity, and innovation through reading.
- Preparing students to become life-long learners.